Welcome to St. Sebastian Parish School
St. Sebastian’s K4-8 Parish School — YOUR neighborhood’s GREAT school — more than 100 years in the making!
As a parish school since 1913, we build our program on the foundation of our Catholic faith. We strive for a high level of academic achievement in our core curriculum.
We hope you can find everything you’re looking for on this website but if not, please contact us directly.
1747 North 54th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Google map & directions »
PowerSchool Sign In:
Volunteer Portal Access:
View our school’s Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Report Cards from the 2015-16 school year:
Useful links on DPI’s website: Educational Options
- See what St. Sebastian School has to offer! - St. Sebastian School has been providing a caring environment for K4-8 students for more than 100 years in the Washington Heights neighborhood. We’re proud of our students, teachers, and families who work together to make the school a nurturing, educational, and fulfilling experience. Check out our latest video, which showcases our wonderful school and parish community. For Read More »
- Children’s Choir resumes Jan. 24th - WELCOME BACK! Children in grades 2-5 are welcome to join (re-join!) the children’s choir which sings approximately every other Wednesday for the All-School Mass. New members are also welcome. The choir rehearses approximately every Tuesday in the church from 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. There are NO auditions – all are welcome. We sing fun Read More »
- Lunchtime Volunteers Needed! - We need YOU! If you are able to help out with lunchroom or playground supervision, please contact Mrs. Lori Golomski at email@example.com or (414) 453-5830. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. You must have completed SafeGuarding training and consent to a background check to volunteer.
- Morning Drop Off – Old and New Information - Please pay attention when you drop your child/ren off in the parking lot! Volunteers need your full attention and appreciate your cooperation. New this year: If a student is not in their desk at 7:55 a.m., they are considered tardy. If the BLUE FLAG is displayed in the middle of the playground, that is a signal that Read More »
- Uniforms to Share - Did you know St. Sebastian School has a free uniform swap? Found just outside the school office is an overflowing bin filled with uniforms our students have outgrown. During school office hours, feel free to look for “upgrades” for your child, and please donate any uniforms that no longer fit. Our kids outgrow uniforms with much Read More »