Welcome to St. Sebastian Parish School
St. Sebastian’s K4-8 Parish School — YOUR neighborhood’s GREAT school — more than 100 years in the making!
As a parish school since 1913, we build our program on the foundation of our Catholic faith. We strive for a high level of academic achievement in our core curriculum.
We hope you can find everything you’re looking for on this website but if not, please contact us directly.
1747 North 54th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Google map & directions »
PowerSchool Sign In:
Volunteer Portal Access:
View our school’s Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Report Cards from the 2015-16 school year:
Useful links on DPI’s website: Educational Options
- Apply for the 2017-18 Milwaukee Choice Program Now - ALL who are applying for the 2017- 2018 Milwaukee Choice Program are strongly, strongly, strongly encouraged to apply – AND HAVE ALL DOCUMENTATION provided to us in order to “verify you” in the system NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17th (not 2/28, as previously communicated!). The reason for this is because Friday 2/17 is considered Read More »
- See what St. Sebastian School has to offer! - St. Sebastian School has been providing a caring environment for K4-8 students for more than 100 years in the Washington Heights neighborhood. We’re proud of our students, teachers, and families who work together to make the school a nurturing, educational, and fulfilling experience. Check out our latest video, which showcases our wonderful school and parish community. For Read More »
- Morning Drop Off – Old and New Information - Please pay attention when you drop your child/ren off in the parking lot! Volunteers need your full attention and appreciate your cooperation. New this year: If a student is not in their desk at 7:55 a.m., they are considered tardy. If the BLUE FLAG is displayed in the middle of the playground, that is a signal that Read More »
- Chess Club in Full Swing - Chess Club is held every Thursday from 3:00 until 4:15 p.m. through the end of April. Students in grades 1-8 are welcome even if they don’t know how to play chess. For Club meetings, students should bring a simple snack to eat in the cafeteria. Dues are $5 for the year and registration forms are available from Read More »
- Volunteer Support Needed – Three Opportunities for your Consideration - Please consider becoming involved in any of the opportunities below, where we need parent support in order to best provide for students in these areas: SAFETY: Ms. Grams is convening a task force of parents who will study, revise, and implement or safer and more efficient means of pick-up in the afternoons at dismissal. Please Read More »