As a parish school since 1913, the St. Sebastian community has served as a pillar in the Washington Heights neighborhood and the Milwaukee area, providing students with a strong faith foundation, solid academic preparedness, and effective skills in community-building for over 100 years.
Our school theme for the 2017-2108 academic year comes from Hebrews 12:1a-2b and proclaims, “Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus”. Together with our students, staff, and families, we will further explore and strive to live out this theme in the new year.
We encourage you to search our website for more information, to call and arrange a tour or visit, or to contact us directly with any questions. If you are an alumna of St. Sebastian, we would love to hear from you!
May God bless you and Mother Mary keep you always in her care.
1747 North 54th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Google map & directions »
PowerSchool Sign In:
Volunteer Portal Access:
View our school’s Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Report Cards from the 2015-16 school year:
Useful links on DPI’s website: Educational Options
- Looking for Coaches and Assistant Coaches - The Youth Athletic Council (YAC) is looking for Coaches and Assistant Coaches for Volleyball and Basketball. High School students make great assistant coaches! These are volunteer positions. Training is provided. Please contact Diana Kokalis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-265-6513.
- Uniforms to Share, Dress Code - Uniforms to Share Did you know St. Sebastian School has a free uniform swap? Found just outside the school office is an overflowing bin filled with uniforms our students have outgrown. During summer school office hours, feel free to look for “upgrades” for your child, and please donate any uniforms that no longer fit. Our kids Read More »
- What is SCRIP? - Through our SCRIP program, the parish earns money and YOU earn credit toward school or Faith Formation fees from each sale! How does it work? The parish purchases gift certificates to over 90 stores at a discounted rate. School families and parish members buy these certificates at the face value. The amount discounted becomes profit Read More »
- 8th Grade Fundraising Efforts - Every year, our 8th grade class (and their parents!) fundraise all year to earn money for the annual Washington, D.C. trip, graduation, and the class gift. You can assist our students with their D.C. trip and graduation costs. If enough money is leftover, a class gift can be purchased for the school. Check out our Upcoming Events calendar for Read More »
- Fish Fry Information - Consider volunteering for one of our amazing fish fry dinners next year. Dinners occur on the first Friday of every month from October through May. During Lent, they are held every week. Each month, one class, St. Coletta, Scouts, or Faith Formation are in charge of working the event alongside our faithful regulars. Keep an Read More »