Welcome to St. Sebastian Parish School
St. Sebastian’s K4-8 Parish School — YOUR neighborhood’s GREAT school — more than 100 years in the making!
As a parish school since 1913, we build our program on the foundation of our Catholic faith. We strive for a high level of academic achievement in our core curriculum.
We hope you can find everything you’re looking for on this website but if not, please contact us directly.
- 25th Play November 4-6 - St. Sebastian Theatre presents a special 25th anniversary performance in 2016! “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” will be performed by school and parish children the first weekend in November, under the direction of our very own amazing Kirkpatrick family. Based on the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz, this musical comedy is Read More »
- Sign up your 5th-8th grader for basketball as soon as possible - If you are a St. Sebastian parish member or day student in grades 5-8 and you would like to play basketball this year, register as soon as possible. The registration deadline was October 7th. Registration forms received after the Oct. 7 deadline will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. All teams have a 10-player Read More »
- Is your child playing Volleyball this fall? - ATTENTION ALL VOLLEYBALL FAMILIES – All families of St. Sebastian volleyball players are required to work at least one shift at our school’s Snack Stand. Please check the entire schedule for your name, as some families are scheduled for more than one date. Also, make sure that your contact information is correctly listed. If you are Read More »
- “Protecting God’s Children,” Safe Environment Education training - As part of our ongoing efforts to provide a safe and healthy environment for our parish children and youth, all adults who work with or who are in contact with children and youth in the course of serving as an employee or volunteer in the parish or school MUST complete the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s Safe Read More »
- Current Parent Volunteer Opportunities - YAC Gym Runner; Playground Supervision; Lunchroom Supervision; 5th Grade Boys Basketball Coach; Garden Club Coordinator. You must have completed SafeGuarding training to volunteer for these positions. Contact the School Office at 414-453-5830 for information.