Welcome to our community!
As a parish school since 1913, the St. Sebastian community has served as a pillar in the Washington Heights neighborhood and the Milwaukee area, providing students with a strong faith foundation, solid academic preparedness, and effective skills in community-building for over 100 years.
Our school theme for the 2018-19 academic year comes from Hebrews 12:1a-2b and proclaims, “Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus.” Together with our students, staff, and families, we will further explore and strive to live out this theme throughout our year.
We encourage you to search our website for more information, to call and arrange a tour or visit, or to contact us directly with any questions. If you are an alumna of St. Sebastian, we would love to hear from you!
May God bless you always,
Ms. Heather Grams, Principal
1747 North 54th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Google map & directions »
PowerSchool Sign In:
Volunteer Portal Access:
View our school’s Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Report Cards from the 2015-16 school year:
Useful links on DPI’s website: Educational Options
- Support 8th Graders with Pizza on Sept. 30 - Sunday, September 30, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. 7606 W State St, Wauwatosa. Help support St. Sebastian 8th Graders by dining at Pizzeria Piccola! Mention the event or download and present this flyer to the cashier, then 25% of your dine-in or to-go purchase will be donated to St. Sebastian. Or order ahead or purchase Read More »
- 8th Grade Car Washes - Support our 8th grade students and enjoy a sparkling vehicle! Students will be washing cars from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to raise money for their trip to Washington, D.C. these dates: Saturday, July 14, Greitens on Bluemound & Hawley. Saturday, July 21, Recharge on Vliet and 57th Facebook0Twitter0Google plus0
- Registration for 2018-19 - Registration for St. Sebastian School is open for the 2018-19 school year. The first day of classes is Monday, August 27. Stop in during summer mornings for registration materials, or call the office if you have any questions, (414) 453-5830. Be sure to check out the PAL website for information about before and after school Read More »
- Box Tops Fundraiser - Remember to turn in your Box Tops to the office. We collect them all year round! Facebook0Twitter0Google plus0
- Purchase SCRIP Gift Cards - What is SCRIP you ask? Through our SCRIP program, the parish earns money and YOU earn credit toward school or Faith Formation fees from each sale! How does it work? The parish purchases gift certificates to over 90 stores at a discounted rate. School families and parish members buy these certificates at the face value. Read More »