Welcome to St. Sebastian Parish School
St. Sebastian’s K4-8 Parish School — YOUR neighborhood’s GREAT school — more than 100 years in the making!
As a parish school since 1913, we build our program on the foundation of our Catholic faith. We strive for a high level of academic achievement in our core curriculum.
We hope you can find everything you’re looking for on this website but if not, please contact us directly.
Learn More about St. Sebastian School »
Our mission: Educate the whole child through a high level of academic achievement and integrate moral values in everything we do.
- PAL Registration for School Year - In order to secure enrollment in the PAL Program during the school year, families must submit several forms for each child, along with a $25.00 family registration fee. All 2016-2017 registration materials are due as soon as possible. Registrations submitted after the start of school are welcome, but may be subject to space limitations. Please click here or Read More »
- New Principal Heather Grams began in July - St. Sebastian Parish is pleased to announce that Heather Grams accepted Father Larry’s offer to serve as the next principal of St. Sebastian School! Ms. Grams moved to St. Sebastian School from Saint Vincent de Paul School in Denver, Colorado, where she was serving as vice principal. She just completed her master’s degree in education leadership from University Read More »
- Tribute to Outgoing Principal Paul Hohl - Paul Hohl, principal of St. Sebastian School for 21 years, has chosen to move his career in a new direction and left St. Sebastian School at the end of this school year. Mr. Hohl has touched the lives of many families. His personal interest, fine example and standards have steered many students down the path of Read More »
- Uniforms to Share - Did you know St. Sebastian School has a free uniform swap? Found just outside the school office is an overflowing bin filled with uniforms our students have outgrown. We will start the school year following the summer uniform policy. Over the summer during school office hours (Tues., Wed., and Thurs. 8 a.m.-12 p.m.), feel free to Read More »
- Magazine Sale Renewal Reminder - If you bought a magazine subscription last August during our annual fundraiser, you undoubtedly have been receiving renewal notices in the mail. These notices are coming from the magazine companies and not from the school. Please save any renewing for our annual fundraiser which starts September 14, 2016. The funds raised go toward reducing costs for things Read More »