Welcome to St. Sebastian Parish School
St. Sebastian’s K4-8 Parish School — YOUR neighborhood’s GREAT school — more than 100 years in the making!
As a parish school since 1913, we build our program on the foundation of our Catholic faith. We strive for a high level of academic achievement in our core curriculum.
We hope you can find everything you’re looking for on this website but if not, please contact us directly.
- Lunchtime Volunteers Needed! - We need YOU! If you are able to help out with lunchroom or playground supervision this month, please sign up here. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. You must have completed SafeGuarding training and consent to a background check to volunteer.
- SCRIP Christmas Orders Due Dec. 9 - Christmas gift alert – ORDERS DUE DECEMBER 9th! SCRIP gift cards make excellent gifts for Christmas. If you were going to buy someone a gift card, consider getting it through our SCRIP program. The parish earns money and YOU earn credit toward school or Faith Formation fees from each sale! How does it work? The Read More »
- November School Play Pictures - Finally! Pictures from the musical comedy “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown,” which was performed by school and parish children the first weekend in November under the direction of our very own amazing Kirkpatrick family. THANK YOU once again to all the people involved in putting on the three Nov. 4-6 performances. It truly was Read More »
- Do you have a child playing basketball this year? - Be sure to check the current Snack Stand Schedule here for your family’s name. Each family is required to work shifts for the snack stand (or the game admission table). Please review the FULL schedule to locate the dates in which you are scheduled to serve. Thank you for your volunteer time and energy!
- Morning Drop Off – Old and New Information - Please pay attention when you drop your child/ren off in the parking lot! Volunteers need your full attention and appreciate your cooperation. New this year: If a student is not in their desk at 7:55 a.m., they are considered tardy. If the BLUE FLAG is displayed in the middle of the playground, that is a signal that Read More »