Medication Consent Forms
Any prescription medications that must be dispensed to your child during the school day must be accompanied by the proper form and completed by the doctor.
Any over-the-counter medication that must be dispensed during the school day must be accompanied by the proper form completed by the parent.
MEDICATION WILL NOT BE DISPENSED WITHOUT COMPLETED FORMS. The school does not have medications on hand to dispense to students. All medications, both prescription and over-the-counter, must be kept in the school office. This includes asthma inhalers. Medication cannot be kept in the classroom.
- Medication must be in original container.
- The student and parent assume full responsibility for the student to report to the office at the designated time that medication is to be dispensed.
- If a student needs to take medication during the school day, and we do not have proper written permission, the parent will need to come and dispense the medication. Neither handwritten nor verbal instruction from a parent is acceptable.
St. Sebastian School’s medication consent forms have been created by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and we have been instructed to use them exclusively. Each family receives these forms at the beginning of the school year. Please make copies for your use throughout the school year, or print them from the links below. Additional forms are also available in the school office.
- Nonprescription Medication Consent Form
- Prescription Medication Consent Form
- Release Form for Student Inhaler Use
TIPS FOR HEALTHY KIDS
- Fit Kids
MPTV’s I am the Fit Generation – http://www.mptv.org/fitkids/links/kids/
- Healthy Nutrition for Kids
USA Today – http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/10/kids-eating-exercising-healthfully/3358229/
HelpGuide.org – http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_eating_children_teens.htm
KidsHealth – http://kidshealth.org/parent/nutrition_center/healthy_eating/habits.html
- Healthy Kids Concepts
HKC, Inc. – http://healthykidsconcepts.org/
Let’s Move – http://www.letsmove.gov/eat-healthy
- Mental Health America
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Kids & Technology
- How to Be a ‘Screen-Smart’ Parent
- When to Limit Technology and How
- Young Kids and Technology at Home