The Home & School Association is a collaboration of parents and faculty who work together to build and maintain education, social connections, appreciation, fundraising and communication. Home & School oversees many projects and events, which can be found through the links to the right.
Home & School Documents
- H & S November 2017 Newsletter
- 2017-18 Calendar
- Pathfinder – Resource & Volunteer Guide for School Families
- Grade Liaison Role & Room Parent Information Sheet
- What H & S Sponsors
2017-18 Meeting Dates
Meetings are once a month on Wednesdays starting at 5:30 in the teachers lounge at school.
All are welcome!
2017-18 Officer / Coordinator Contact List
|Vice Chair||Lindsey Mahnfirstname.lastname@example.org||414-881-2967|
|Social Coordinator||Jennifer Volzemail@example.com||414-551-9413|
|Social Coordinator||Molly Rochfordfirstname.lastname@example.org||414-702-5108|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Danica Potier||Danica.email@example.com||262-385-1742|
|Fish Fry Coordinator||Rob Stephensonfirstname.lastname@example.org||414-259-5012|
|Fish Fry Volunteer Coordinator||Amy Struckemail@example.com||414-635-0201|
|Fish Fry Volunteer Coordinator||Lisa Wegerfirstname.lastname@example.org||414-588-4485|
|Fry Kid Coordinator||Jeff Sobczakemail@example.com||414-412-3141|
|High Interest Day||Brad Rochfordfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|High Interest Day||Jennifer Houstonemail@example.com||920-988-6079|
|Buzz Book Edits||Pat Fredericksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Information about Home & School events, programs and activities is communicated on an ongoing basis in four ways:
- After each meeting, the minutes from the board, along with Home & School Newsletters, are published on this site to the right.
- Meeting minutes and Home & School Newsletters are posted as attachments via the Wednesday school newsletters.
- Information is posted on the Parent Resource Area bulletin board, located in the school lobby.
- All Home & School board members are available in-person or by phone to update parents.
You are encouraged to read the Home & School Mission Statement, and contact members if you have questions. All contact information can be found in the Buzz Book (School Directory).