The Home & School Association is a collaboration of parents and faculty who work together to build and maintain education, social connections, appreciation, fundraising and communication. Home & School oversees many projects and events, which can be found through the links to the right.
Home & School Documents
H&S Newsletters will be posted soon!
- 2015-16 Calendar
- 2015-16 Event Chairs/Coordinator Contacts (updated doc. coming soon)
- Pathfinder – Resource & Volunteer Guide for School Families
- Grade Liaison Role & Room Parent Information Sheet
- H&S Financial Breakdown (updated doc. coming soon)
2015-16 Meeting Dates
Meetings are on Thursdays from 6:30 – 8 p.m. in the Multi-purpose room. All are welcome!
2015: Sept. 3, Oct. 1, Nov. 5, Dec. 3
2016: Jan. 7, Feb. 4, March 3, April 7, May 5, June 2
2015-16 Officer List
Chair, Lena Stephenson
Vice-Chair – Open
Treasurer, Jen Sveda
Secretary – Open
Time & Talent Coordinator, Kim Nistler
Loaves & Fishes Coordinator, Gloria Rios & Leah Sealey
Faith & Academics Coordinator, Elizabeth Drew
Fun & Fellowship Coordinator, Cindy Navarro
Communications Coordinator – Lisa Metz
Fish Fry Coordinator, Rob Stephenson
Principal, Paul Hohl
Join us for our almost monthly Parent Coffee. Watch the school’s Weekly Newsletter for Parent Coffee meeting dates, times, and locations.
Information about Home & School events, programs and activities is communicated on an ongoing basis in four ways:
- After each meeting, the minutes from the board, along with Home & School Newsletters, are published on this site to the right.
- Meeting minutes and Home & School Newsletters are posted as attachments via the Wednesday school newsletters.
- Information is posted on the Parent Resource Area bulletin board, located in the school lobby.
- All Home & School board members are available in-person or by phone to update parents.
You are encouraged to read the Home & School Mission Statement, and contact members if you have questions. All contact information can be found in the Buzz Book (School Directory).