Consider volunteering for one of our amazing fish fry dinners next year. Dinners occur on the first Friday of every month from October through May. During Lent, they are held every week.
- Each month, one class, St. Coletta, Scouts, or Faith Formation are in charge of working the event alongside our faithful regulars. Keep an eye out for a sign-up sheet or email, so you can sign up for volunteering.
- Regular volunteers are always appreciated, especially for Thursday prep and Friday clean-up.
- Home-baked dessert donations are a big hit for our customers! We need a minimum of 14 families to donate 2 dozen treats to each sit-down fish fry.
- The shrimp chowder has a loyal following, but some customers love trying our specialty soup of the month. We need one family to make and donate 3 – 4 gallons of soup for each sit-down fish fry.
- We need Fry Kids to help serve and clean up each month.
Click here for more information.