Our first Lenten fish fry for 2017 was March 3rd, and it was a record breaker in sales! Now Lent is over, and we only have one Fish Fry left for this school year! Be sure to buy yourself a dinner and invite friends and family Friday, May 5. Also, check out the Stewardship Portal and consider how you can help your parish raise funds and make new friends!
Notes for next year:
- Each month, one class, St. Coletta, Scouts, or Faith Formation are in charge of working the event alongside our faithful regulars. Keep an eye out for a sign-up sheet or email, so you can sign up for volunteering.
- Regular volunteers are always appreciated, especially for Friday clean-up and Thursday prep.
- Home-baked dessert donations are a big hit for our customers! We need a minimum of 14 families to donate 2 dozen treats to each sit-down fish fry.
- The shrimp chowder has a loyal following, but some customers love trying our specialty soup of the month. We need one family to make and donate 3 – 4 gallons of soup for each sit-down fish fry.
- We need Fry Kids to help serve and clean up each month.
Click here for more information.